STAR MAGNOLIA (Magnolia stellata)
“I am perfect in my imperfections.”
For unconditional love and acceptance – for self and others. Being gentle on the self. Feeling bathed in warmth and love, and so being able to remain open-hearted and vulnerable. Becoming a `star´ – not in an egotistical way, but simply being free to be `perfectly oneself´, rather than needing to be perfect.
- Those suffering from self-doubt and self-criticism.
- Those who need a boost to their self-esteem, and to expand their love for self and others.
- Adolescents who need to stay heart-centred, and find the strength to `be themselves´ rather than copy others, as they step into the world of adulthood.
- Those who `lose heart´ or find their confidence collapses after criticism, rejection or heartbreak. For those who take criticism very personally and seriously.
- Those in any performing role – teachers, public speakers, actors etc – who need to stay heart-centred and confident: to be radiant and `shine like a star´.
- Those who live or work in a 3D environment – who need to hold themselves in a place of unconditional love, despite the negativity of those around them. (Helps you stay heart-centred, so that you don´t have to `act tough´ or become hard-hearted as a way of coping.)
- (15 ml stock bottle)
We regret that essences cannot be shipped outside of Europe due to recent laws prohibiting the postage of liquids.